At the Cup, we’ve created themed dining areas to enhance your tournament experience. When you’re not watching a match on one of the courts, enjoy one of these yummy treats.
Coffee N' Cream
Need a break from the action? Visit our Coffee N’ Cream emporium for a cup of “piping hot Joe” to get your day started, or indulge in an ice cream topped with your favorite treats from the self serve toppings bar.
Clos du Bois Corner
Time to grab a drink between sets - you won't have to go far. This year at the Cup, attendees can visit Clos du Bois Corner located on the terrace level of the stadium. Enjoy premium wine selectons, a variety of craft beers and a grand view of Billie Jean King Court.
The Racquet Club
If you’re looking for the social scene at the Family Circle Cup, find The Racquet Club on our Grand Lawn. Offering a full service bar, televisions with live camera feeds and a comfortable atmosphere, this is the place to meet, mingle, and relax at the Cup. Each night features drink specials and nightly entertainment.
Althea Gibson Club Court
- Hubee D's
- Half Court Hot Dogs
- Verde Salad Station
- Chick-fil-A: Nutritious and tasty are one in the same at Chick-fil-A! Featuring an array of wholesome ingredients that include fresh fruits and veggies, handcrafted salads, cool wraps, delectable desserts and freshly brewed iced tea.
- Crepe Express: Offers a variety of savory and sweet crepes that are convenient, low in fat, made with healthy ingredients and ready to eat when you’re on the go. Visit for a relaxing meal between matches or for a quick snack between sets. Bon Appetit!
- Daniel Island Grille: Come visit this island favorite for fine food and drinks! Serving traditional pub favorites with a creative, innovative and healthy approach.
- Zeus Grill: Specializing in flame grilled steaks, slow roasted chicken, seafood and the best Greek dishes you’ve ever had.
On The Go
- Diegos Frozen Drinks
- Good and Cold - Italian Ice
- Mountain Top Concessions
- Papa Johns Pizza
- T & T Kettle Korn